Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SKYATHON 2014 @ Boracay!

I'd say the best kind of work is the one that brings you to beaches!  It's work and play...it's where you're stressed and can distress at the end of the day!

I was blessed to be a part of SkyAthon 2014's production team and this trip really made me love my work more!  We flew in April 23 and the crunch started the minute we checked in at Boracay Paradise Hotel.  Futuretainment Inc. hired me for that event and i'm glad things worked out as planned.  The SkyCable Team definitely flew back to Manila with high spirits!

Nothing beats a weekend full of highs!  We held three events for all of the participants and sponsors that weekend namely: 

  • Sky Sounds of Sundown 
  • SkyAthon 2014 - Beach Run for a Cause
  • Sky High Five - Victory Party



Experience the fun we had!  Here are a few photos with links to view more:


Sky Sounds of Sundown at White House Resort
{In the photo: Sky Cable Team, DJ Nina, Marvin Agustin, DJ Anne and guests}

Do you want to view more photos?  Just visit Sounds of Sundown's fb photo album.
Photo by: Rox Puno

SkyAthon 2014 - Beach Run for a Cause
Yep!  There was an obstacle course for those who wanted more challenge!
SkyAthon 2014 had three categories: 5k, 10k and the 10k obstacle course!

For more photos visit SkyAthon's fb page!
Photo by Rox Puno

Sky High Five - Victory Party!
with DJ Nina rocking the booth with her awesomeness!
Photo by Rox Puno

Sky High Five - Victory Party!
I'd say this was the wildest party I've ever been to! And what happened that night
will definitely stay in Boracay hahaha! Yes, yes, yes for more photos right?!?!
Here's the link: Sky High Five
Photo by Rox Puno

Sky High Five - Victory Party!
Can you guys spot me?
Photo by Rox Puno

MORE PHOTOS {and links} from our Media Partners:


Anthony Pangilinan and Maricel Laxa ran with us!

Photo by: Pinoy Fitness
Did you run with us too?  Visit their facebook page and check it out!
Are you already a Pinoy Fitness Member? Join now and visit their website:
http://members.pinoyfitness.com

Photo by: Sports Unlimited

Sky Cable turning over their donation to Red Cross.
Photo by: Pinoy Fitness

AAAAANNND!  Here's a photo I took when the run started...the girl {0588} running on barefoot was the champion for the 5k women's division!!!



For the play part of this Boracay trip, we did snorkeling and {gasp!} cliff diving!  Never thought I'd do it...but what the heck!  I was already there, the sea was calling my name so...I JUMPED
Hanging on for dear life....
Photo by Futuretainment Inc.

AND JUMP!  aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHhhhhh!
Photo by Futuretainment Inc.

Thank you Futuretainment!  I had a great time with all of you! Cheers to a fun week!
Photo by Futuretainment Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BATANES ADVENTURE! (South Region Tour)

I’m on my second day of bliss in Batanes!  I was up and about as early as 6:00AM to capture the South Region of Batan Island.  Here’s ...